Espina Roja 200ml
Espina Roja is an extraordinary example of what can be achieved when younger producers take on their family heritage. Brand name comes from the vibrant red thorns that the agave wilds to protect itself.
Notes are Mineral, woody and Flagrant with subtle Lactic nuances.
- Producer Ariana Buendia
- 48°Vol Alc
- 100% Agave Inaquidens (Alto)
- Conical over pit with Volcanic stone
- Grinded by hand with wooden club
- Fermentation 11 day in tepetate Pits with added Pulque and natural spring water
- Filipino Alembic distillation
- 250 Liter batch