Palabra Bar Tasting session
Monthly tasting experience at the lovely Palabra bar in the heart of Friedrichshain in Berlin.
Explore the wide and fun universe of Mexican Agave spirits on this tasting, guided by the founder of Agavera.
Each month we venture in Agave different "flights" with focus on different topics:
- Diversity (of Agaves, tools & style of production)
- How to Enjoy a good mezcal and identify Quality
- Sense of place (cultural background, regionality, current status)
- Tradition (benefits and hardships of small scale production)
On the month of January (26.01.23) we will Learn by Sipping with:
- NETA Capón -two brothers Match up batches ( 2x 1 cl parallel sip) Angustifolia
- Don Antonio -Old and new batch ( 2x 1 cL parallel sip) Cupreata
- Espina Roja -(Lactic ❤ from Michoacan) Inaquidens
- Cumbrita de la Sierra -( tree truck distillation with wild agave) Shravei
*Tickets Purchased will only be valid for the date of the event.