Master distiller Chalio Rodrigez delivers this beautiful expression using 100% of the locally named agave Chico Aguiar ( Var. Angustifolia Haw/ Espadin). A Micro batch production that will be in the market only for one season or batch.
Cooked with Oak for 3-4 days in an under the ground conical oven. This lovely raicilla is a great take on terrior, as the subtle differences on flavor can be identify if compared for example, with an Espadin form Oaxaca. a bang for the price and also a great introductory mezcal!
Click here for more tasting notes.
- Chalio Rodrigez
- El Tuito, Costa Norte Jalisco, México
- Conical pit cooked in a stone and brick oven
- Natural Wild fermentation
- Double distilled in Philippine Stainless steal
- 1850 Bottles Produced! (lot 3 03-2019)
- Volume: 700 ml
- 44.5° Alc./ Vol