Master distiller , Alvaro Perez delivers this beautiful expression using 100% of the locally named agave Chico Aguiar ( Var. Angustifolia Haw/ Espadin). A Micro batch production that was on the market only for one season or batch.
Cooked with Black Oak for 3-4 days in an under the ground conical oven. This lovely raicilla is a great take on terrior, as the subtle differences on flavor can be identify if compared for example, with an Espadin form Oaxaca. a bang for the price and also a great introductory mezcal!
This is an Old Batch and availability is very short!!
- Producer Alvaro Perez
- El Tuito, Costa Norte Jalisco, México
- Agave Chico Aguiar ( Angustifolia
- Conical pit stone oven fueled with Black oak
- Natural Wild fermentation
- Double distilled in Philippine Stainless steal
- 1950 Bottles Produced! (lot 2 06-2017)
- Volume: 700 ml
- 40° Alc./ Vol