Campanilla Is a rare mezcal that emerges from San Luis Potosí, state that is know as the belly bottom of Mexico.
It holds a unique way of cooking, milling and distilling, making it an invaluable cultural heritage to their state and for all agave aficionados.
Agaves used for this mezcal its of great longevity, rare sub species, plus all the harvest is wild.
Production yields very low, making this a very limited batch.
From start to finish, this mezcal made by mother and Son (Manuel Navarro) with passion and hard labor, unbelievable rooted to tradition, its a must in your collection.
- Maestra M. Maria de la Luz
- Palmar Segundo, San Luis Potosí
- Agave Salmiana ssp. Crassispina (Maguey Chino & Cuerno)
- Stone Dome chamber, fired feed for 12-14 hours and sealed for further 48 hours.
- Tahona Grinding and hammock squeezed fiber
- Stone pool fermentation
- Double distillation in Campanilla claypot stills
- Volume: 500 ml
- 50.4° ABV
- Lote: Ensamble01Exp
- 100 Lt batch