Cielo Rojo Bacanora continues the traditions of the Mexicanos and Opatas Native Americans, who produced small batches of ancient Bacanora in the canyons of the Sierra Madre mountains in Sonora, Mexico. Cielo Rojo sees Bacanora as the purest artisanal spirit on the planet: wild agave hearts are packed out by burro; taken from rich, red soil, pure spring-fed water, fire, wild yeasts and copper stills.
That’s it. Nada mas.
- Roberto Contreras
- Agave Pacifica ( Sub Spices Angustifolia)
- Harvested with axes ( Jaibica)
- Pit oven with mezquite Roasted Underground for 36 Hours
- Wild yeast fermentation in stainless steel
- Double distilled in Copper at 45° ABV
- Maturated in glass for 140 Days!
- Volume: 700 ml