Palabra Bar Tasting session
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Monthly tasting experience at the lovely Palabra bar in the heart of Friedrichshain in Berlin.
Explore the wide and fun universe of Mexican Agave spirits on this tasting, guided by the founder of Agavera.
Each month we venture in Agave different "flights" with focus on different topics:
- Diversity (of Agaves, tools & style of production)
- How to Enjoy a good mezcal and identify Quality
- Sense of place (cultural background, regionality, current status)
- Tradition (benefits and hardships of small scale production)
On the month of January (16.02.23) we will Learn by Sipping with:
- La -Venenosa Tabernas Reposado -Jose & Benito S. Rios -Maximiliana & Chico Aguiar- from Mascota Jalisco
- NETA Capón Candido Garcia 200 Lt Batch -Espadin- form Miahuitlan Oaxaca
- Espina Roja Ariana Buendia -Inaquidens- Rio de Parras from Michoacan
- Cumbrita de la Sierra -Shravei- Dolores Gonzalez From Batopilas Chihuahua
Frankfurter Allee 23, 10247 Berlin
19:00Uhr to 20:30 (+/- 15 min)
*Tickets Purchased will only be valid for the date of the event.
Palabra Bar Tasting session is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.