Campanilla is a rare mezcal that emerges from San Luis Potosí, state that is know as the belly bottom of Mexico.
Read more about this mezcal
It holds a unique way of cooking, milling and distilling, making it an invaluable cultural heritage to their state and for all agave aficionados.
Agave used for this mezcal its of great longevity and the harvest is wild.
Production yields very low, making this a very limited batch.
From start to finish, this mezcal made by mother and Son (Manuel Navarro) with passion and hard labor, unbelievable rooted to tradition, its a must in your collection.
- Producer Maria de la Luz
- Palmar Segundo, San Luis Potosí
- Agave Salmiana ssp. Crassispina (Maguey Verde)
- Maturated 8 months in Glass
- Stone Dome chamber, fired feed for 12-14 hours and sealed for further 48 hours.
- Tahona Grinding and hammock squeezed fiber
- Stone pool fermentation
- Double distillation in Campanilla claypot stills
- Volume: 500 ml
- 49° ABV
- Lote: 02VEDEU
- 100 Lt batch